Loveliest Izmirian designer Ebru Yolver and her designs...

my cutest bag
my sister's lovely necklace
[mirror is perfect for make-up check and above all exclusively for reflecting the evil eyes upon owner]
Exactly I remember the moment we saw with my sister the bags of Izmirian designer Ebru Yolver on the window last summer! We were immediately in love with them. We entered the shop and besides having her bags, we had the chance of meeting with her. She is one of the loveliest ladies we have ever met. After having detailed look to every object she had designed by herself, we spent almost 1 hour also chatting with her. In the end, we left the shop with 2 bags (one for each of us) and a cutest necklace. In fact, at the beginning I was looking a perfect gift for my sister’s upcoming birthday. But I couldn’t help my self from having one of those bags…

My sister's bag
You can find her designer objects on her web site which is www.designcharma.com.
And also here is all her info:
Her shop which is called “Charm’a” is in Izmir, Turkey (my loveliest, beautiful hometown Izmir).

Address: Talatpaşa Bulvarı No: 38/b Alsancak - İzmir / Turkey
Phone: + 90 232 464 88 81
Email: info@ebruyolver.com - ebruyolver@yahoo.com

Comments