How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are: Love, Style, and Bad Habits / Anne Berest, Audrey Diwan, Caroline De Maigret, Sophie Mas..
Giyim stiline, daha doğru Fransız giyim stiline dair aktardığı eğlenceli anekdotlarla süslü fikirlerin yanı sıra (ki kitap ilk izlenim de sadece, en azından benim için, modaya dairmiş hissi veriyorsa da) sadece modaya değil, Fransız dekorasyon tarzına, ikili ilişkilerdeki kadın bakış-davranış eğilimlerine, yemek tariflerine, bakım-makyaj şekillerine, evde yemek organizasyonuna, yiyecek-içecek alışverişi nereden nasıl yapılıra ve kısacası her bir boyutuyla Fransız yaşam stiline dair çok yerinde, pratik, herkesçe uygulanabilir, kanımca da oldukça doğru ‘tarz’ bilgiler, tüyolar, öneriler veriyor. Bu noktada da resmen el altında durmalık, arada açıp açıp bakmalık bir kitap olup çıkıyor vesselam :)
Birkaç fikrini, cümlesini aşağıda paylaşacağım ancak siz de kendinizi stilime yakın hissederseniz, bir de uygun bi deal yakalarsanız, atın sepete derim. Çok keyifli bir okumalık olacak ve inanın çok keyifli stil tüyoları öğreneceksiniz ;)
The Parisienne thinks she’s a role model. [s. 6]
- She cultivates herself the same way she cares for her radishes growing on the balcony – that is, with love. [s. 6]
- How to take care of yourself while giving the impression that you don’t take care of yourself. It is the art of beauty-The Parisian way. [s. 32]
- They believe you need to know how to accept the body your mother created with such attention and care. And not only accept it, but enhance it through a fastidious and passionate regime of self-awareness. [s. 35]
- She retains her little imperfections, cherishes them even; these are the signs of a certain strength of character and allow her to feel beautiful without being perfect. [s. 37]
- Always look as if you are gazing at the sunset. [s. 67]
- Wear navy blue with black and red with pink. [s. 78]
- The essentials: jeans, men’s shoes, the bag, the little black blazer, ballet flats, a small silk scarf, the white shirt, a long trench, a thick scarf, the oversized sweater that slips off your shoulder, basic oversized sunglasses, an oversized shirt, the very simple but very expensive T-shirt. [ss. 91-92]
- She never gives too much away. When it comes to revealing herself, she follows one golden rule: less is definitely more. [s. 94]
- In her personality that sparkles and nothing else: the signs of intellectual wealth. [s. 104]
- Feel the beating of your heart, take a deep breath, and listen to yourself. Do nothing. Absolutely nothing. Savor these stolen moments. They help you regroup, and belong to no one else. You alone are responsible for what happens to you. [s. 108]
- Take the time… to read a book.. to listen and to get to know yourself.. to change, to grow, to rest.. to say yes.. to say no.. to be quiet.. to look after your body, to eat well.. to ask yourself who you are and what you want.. to rinse your hair with cold water.. Take the time to take time because nobody else will do it for you. And don’t forget to daydream in the bath, just like when you were little. [s. 126]
- She wears very little jewelry. The theory of contrasts: the smarter the outfit, the less jewelry you need. & the backstory: you don’t need to own a lot of jewelry, but each piece-whether a memento from your family or your travels-should tell a story. Their value lies not in their price but in their sentiment. [s. 129]
- Spend a fortune on lingerie no one will ever see. [s. 144]
- Dream up a life with someone who doesn’t even know your name. [s. 144]
- Always be prepared, he could be just around the corner.
Love alone is not enough. You have to work at it.
Age should never be an excuse to go to bed early.
Be financially independent, so that you love only for love. [s. 146]
- In short, you’re not a slave to the cult of the perfect body – so learn to make the best of what nature gave you. [s. 160]
- The decoration and life of your home should be organized around natural light. [s. 207]
- Little Big Treats: a bouquet of white lilies, a 1st edition of a classic, that rare vintage piece she found on e Bay, a romantic night at a hotel, a nice candle, a lacy lingerie set. [s. 213]
- To give your hair that extra shine, use half a cup of white wine vinegar – simply pour it over your hair and rinse.
In the baby section at the drugstore, sweet almond oil – it’s great hand and body moisturizer.
At the end of your shower, spray your breasts with cold water. [ss. 220-221]
* Tüm fotoğrafları, imleciniz resmin üzerindeyken sağ klikle yeni pencerede tek başına açarsanız, yazılarını çok daha büyük okuyabilirsiniz.